Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Conquering the Lead Mountain - Late Start

Ok folks, I have decided to join some fellow bloggers in a personal challenge to "Conquer the Lead Mountain." The goal is for six months you work to finish as many models as you can without adding to the pile. Most everyone who is participating in this started on Sept 1, so I am a month late, but this is still a great idea and I am hoping it will help motivate me to paint more and to blog more. You can check out all the rules and the other people joining the challenge HERE
As for my start I am currently working on my Lone Marshall for Malifaux:

Plus I am learning to play with and airbrush so I am practicing on my box of Sedition Wars:

So here is to a hopeful (re)start to my blog and my painting queue!

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the challenge! I haven't tried my own airbrush yet... and I have had it for about 3 years now... :-/ It's one of the things I want to conquer with this challenge.

    ReplyDelete